I had not updated, logged on or looked at our blog in over a year. I think I was just too overwhelmed with life to even think about trying to keep up with this as well. I am an avid picture taker--my children can certainly attest to that! I like capturing moments, I like being able to document things, and to have the ability to look back on them in the years to come. Whenever I make time to actually sit down and do blog entries I am always glad that I did, but recently I keep having these LARGE lapses of time that make it difficult to then go back and catch up. So I committed to the effort and spent much of my "downtime" during Christmas break to getting this blog back up to date. The last time I had posted something was in January of 2013, but actually went back to Fall of 2012. It was Our Last Day in Vail (you can link to the latest post by clicking here). From that point until today, I updated 158 posts over the past year, that is a lot of pictures and entries! So much has happened this year, I am glad I was able to get it all down so that myself and my family can look back and see all the fun things we did, all the things we had to overcome, all that we experienced in this new life abroad. It is A LOT to get through--if you are reading this and have any interest to skim through the past year, you can either click on the link above that says Our Last Day in Vail and scroll down to the bottom and click Newer Posts on the left hand corner, this will take you in chronological order. Or you can start here and go backward through the year by clicking Older Posts in the bottom right hand corner of each page. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Finally sitting down to catch up. Can't wait
Finally sitting down to catch up. Can't wait
Post a Comment