For as long as I can remember Ava has wanted a cat--she is crazy for cats. Having a dog in Georgia we thought we had enough on our plates and weren't sure if Sam would like a cat, so we never looked into it there. With this move and not knowing how well the kids would adjust, transition into life, make friends, etc I thought it might be a good idea to introduce a furry friends to our family here. It was time to get a cat. I had heard from several people that Ragdoll breed of cats are supposed to be the best--friendly, affectionate, easy going, and good for kids. I happened to find a breeder on-line in Bergen and the litter of kittens would be ready the end of July. I corresponded with her over the summer, she agreed to hold onto the kitty a few extra weeks until we got there and settled. Here is the kitty we chose, Ava picked the name Sofia. We are all so excited to meet this little fur ball in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment