Thursday, January 02, 2014

Daisy Scout Build a Bear

Ava was in Daisy Scouts this year. (Which is the first year of Girl Scouts for those who do not know) I don't think we had Daisy Scouts when I was little, I was a Brownie but never a Daisy.  It was a nice activity for her to be a part of.  They met every other week in the clubhouse in our neighborhood, so it was super convenient and many of her friends from school were in her troop.  Both her leaders Sonya and Melanie were fabulous and I am glad that we decided to do this, despite the cookie sale piece, which was something I was not looking forward to.  This particular week, Ava got to bring home the Build a Bear Daisy Scout Bear her troop made on a field trip.  Each girl got a chance to have the bear at home for two weeks and were supposed to take pictures and document what they did during that time. 


No comments: