Sunday, January 05, 2014

All Work and No Play

While the kids and I were exploring and having one of the best summer's ever; John was in Norway missing us, working hard everyday, and then going out to the house and putting in additional hours scraping wallpaper, prepping things, buying furniture, meeting the moving company with our shipment, and preparing for our arrival.  I am eternally grateful for all the work and time he put in.  It is truly a labor of love and I know he wants to make things welcoming for us.  Can't wait to see him, only a few more weeks!!!

                                        All our stuff from Atlanta, now in our garage in Norway






                                        Tearing down wallpaper and prepping for new paint
                          These are the pictures I would get to see progress and furniture selections--
                                                                 excited to see it in person!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Did he pick the furniture without you? Well done if he did. :)