Some of my best memories of Vail are from times I spent with the Christiansen brothers while they were living here and I was living not too far away, during and after college. These boys come from a tremendous family and are always so fun to be around. I think some of the last times we all saw one another was at each other's weddings. Now with both Blake and Blair living in Minnesota with their own families, I didn't think I would be seeing them anytime soon...and then I got messages on Facebook from both Blake and their mom, Elaine. They had both seen I was in Vail and were writing to let me know that Blair was also in town this week putting on the GoPro games. As it turned out he had time to catch up between events--loved having the chance to sit on the balcony and chat about life, kids, how times have changed, etc. Fun to see where all our lives are now, quite a difference from when he and Blake shared a bunk bed some 15+ years ago in Vail.
No comments:
Post a Comment