Christmas cards did not make it out this year-- there were a multitude of things that contributed to this outcome. Being limited to a few selections at local photo/print places that I was not crazy about, unable to find the right ink cartridges for our good photo printer so that I could print the cards I designed from home, number of cards I typically mail to friends and family and the amount of international postage that would have required...and the list goes on. I will send out a New Year Greeting once I finish updates on this blog and for this year I will have to give in and do something easy and electronic and plan better for our second year in Norway. I LOVE receiving cards in the mail and I equally love sending cards (or letters for that matter). There is something special about opening your mailbox and finding handwritten correspondence. To touch and feel and keep. So grateful for those that included us in their mailed cards this year. Christmas morning, this image was posted to FB for friends and family to know that we did extend our thoughts and well wishes. I am a big fan of this family picture, it captures our kids perfectly. Karsten being his goofy self, making a classic face and although it may look like he is trying to catch snow, I am pretty sure it was a response to Ava squeezing his hand especially tight. Note her mischievous smirk.

No comments:
Post a Comment