Thursday, January 02, 2014

Five Showings Scheduled

The house was listed on MLS and within an hour of it posting, I had calls for five different showings scheduled. I couldn't believe, I had no idea that things would move as quickly as they did.  What a nice result to all the hard work and prayer, now if we could just get an offer or two.  At the first showing, I set our information and fresh baked cookies.  I LOVED Ava's response when she saw the baked goods-- "If they don't buy the house, they don't get a cookie, right?"  Correct.

UPDATE--after these showings we had two solid offers that first day.  We chose to go with one that was a little higher and more stable with a conventional loan and lower closing costs.  The family, with a sweet little boy were SO excited to buy our house, they loved everything about it, including most of the furniture.  They purchased the bulk of it in addition to the sale.  Less for us to have to try and ship or get rid of elsewhere. They wanted to close by mid May and would then rent the house back to me until school was over. Things were falling into place.  Guess we are moving!

No comments: