After the rehearsal the kids and I drove to Hoffman Estates to see the Christiansens. Blake and Blair drove into town with their 6 kids to spend some time with their mom and it worked out that we would get a chance to see them all while we were in town. I have known this family for many years, Blake and I worked at camp together and I was fortunate to spend lots of time with him, Blair (his brother) and his parents over the years. Elaine and I have become close through FB and she is one of my biggest supporters with this move to Norway. I so appreciate her kind words, prayer and support. It was a special night seeing ALL the kids playing together, sitting out on Elaine's gorgeous back deck, eating Lou Malnati's and just being together. Hoping one day some or all of them will be able to make it to see us in Norway!
No comments:
Post a Comment