This year we had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with friends and family at our house. I was happy to find all the ingredients I needed of a traditional Thanksgiving meal at the local grocery stores. Spent all day cooking, and with the house filled with the aroma of the feast, I felt so happy to share this custom with those that have never celebrated the holiday before. I love Thanksgiving, it is such an important day to truly stop and count your blessings. What a wonderful opportunity to reflect on things and note how lucky we truly are. This has been a year of lots of changes, lots of adjustments and sacrifices and I am so, so grateful to be where we are. And to be surrounded by people we love. Everyone enjoyed the celebration, devoured the food and were excited to experience first-hand something they had all "only seen in the movies before now." I venture to guess Thanksgiving will become an annual tradition in our household in Norway.
No comments:
Post a Comment