...to start blogging again. My last post was from our final days in Norway which was almost six months ago. Half a year has gone by, how did that happen!? Life has been full of changes, busy schedules, new routines, etc. I am going to start up where I left off. Although today's date is June 14,2001--the next post will begin back in December 2010 when we returned from Norway to have Christmas at our house. I will try to catch everything up in chronological order and fill in all that has happened in the past six months, I am sure there will be lots of things I have forgotten. On to the bigger, news worthy posts... here we go!
2 comments:
It will be practically impossible and very lengthy to recap. the past 6 months of events. Maybe more practical to just summarize the highlights in a nutshell, and proceed from this point on.
Love,
Mom
OK, so you proved me wrong! I'm impressed that you've nearly caught up. It's a great way to share pictures and your "online journal". Almost as good as being with you to share these events, (wishful thinking).
Love,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment