Late Spring I went through another round of interviews with the same company I have now met with on two other occasions, its Learning. And once again resulted in no job offer--feeling quite discouraged and disenchanted with the process I have concluded that full time employment with a company in Norway just isn't in the cards at the moment. The reality is I am limiting myself by only applying with companies who's working language is English. I must improve my Norwegian language proficiency. The other reality is, that John travels every week, life is crazy and when he is gone, I am essentially a single parent. So I have decided to count my blessings, continue to do remote contract work and be glad that I don't have a daily commute to the city and inflexible schedule. I am hopeful that the right door will open when the time is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment