Sunday, August 05, 2012

World of Coke

One of afternoons they were here Ben, Eden and I opted to head into the city without the little cousins--tooled around the park a bit, lost and then found my debit card, and had tons of fun at World of Coke.  We have never been there before (one of those things you do when tourists are in town).  It was a very cool tour, 3D movies, a visit with the Coke bear, and then the Tasting Room--coke products from all over the world and you could sample as much as you wanted.  I think this was one of Ben's best memories of his time in the ATL--except for one of the sodas he tasted from Spain, that he said tasted like Robitussin cough syrup and that taste stuck with him long after we left.

 
 
View from the top floor--pretty day in the ATL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Picking up a Coke to go before we headed out.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This looks so fun.

Anonymous said...

I know Ben & Eden had a great time there. Nice of you to make a special outing for them to see it.

Love,
Mom