Sunday, August 05, 2012

Ava's Ear Piercing

For Eden's sixth birthday we took her to get her ears pierced in CO--Ava was a little over two at the time and only remembers from looking at the pictures.  She decided that she really wanted her ears pierced for her sixth birthday and although that isn't until September, we thought it would be fun to do that while her cousin Eden was here.  I think we were all a little worried that she would freak out when they went to do it, but much to our surprise she was SO very brave, not a single tear.  Such a big girl, it's a rite of passage and a great thing to have done before heading off to the big school this Fall.

 

3 comments:

Susan said...

I was 21 when I got mine pierced. ;). Ltm.

Anonymous said...

Ava was brave, and bet she thought she was very grown up.

Love,
Mom

Hege Helen said...

Så fornøyd og stolt, kjempefin