Friday, August 03, 2012

Princess Camp

The kids were involved in a different camp almost every week this summer--it varied from Parks and Rec, soccer, gymnastics, art, Princess and Barnyard camp, and all about Bugs.  I think that they had a great summer and certainly kept very busy, I felt like I was the queen of carpool most days and feel very fortunate that my job allows me to have flexibilty so that I could run them all over town.  This was the only week I took picture from a camp--on the last day of Princess Camp Ava's group put on a little dance show.
These are all off of my iPhone--my real camera was out of battery when I got there, so they are poor quality, but cute none the less.

 
 
 

Ava and her good buddy Arabella who is the same age and lives directly across the street from us--it was fun to do camp with a friend. 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Princess camp? Never heard of that. So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Ava is a pretty little princess!

Love,
Mom