I have managed to catch up on my blog again, which is no small task when I put it off for as long as I do. I realize in going through pictures to post, I have a serious photo snapping problem--for any one post I have upwards of 50-100 pictures I need to go through to find the ones I want to use. But I do love going through them and it has certainly been fun recapping our summer in pictures and entries. There was a major load of posts from Christmas to Easter a few months back and now I have managed to catch up from May to today. School starts tomorrow and maybe just maybe I can start off the year totally current and keep it that way. SO excited to post First Day of School pictures on the actual First Day of School--novel, I know!
And so, if you haven't been here in awhile, the best place to start is back in May with a funny video of Karsten Singing Man or Muppet (this link will take you right to it.) From there, hitting Newer Posts in the bottom left hand corner of the page will take you in chronological order through the summer and to tonight.
We have had a GREAT summer-- I am in denial that it is over. Kids experienced several different camps, we went to Stone Mountain, I went to Colorado for a graduation, we planted a garden and grew tons of veggies, Ava went to prom, kids had a gymnastics meet, we vacationed on Hilton Head Island, we had a fabulous 4th of July, we celebrated my birthday, and our 8th Anniversary, kids got sick, Ben and Eden came to visit, Ava got her ears pierced,we played tourist, headed to a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains, we went to see our friends in a play, and competed in a Karate Tournament. PHEW! There it is, in a nutshell--if you want to breeze quickly through the pictures, there are 35 new posts full of them.
Off to bed, I have a little girl I need to get on the bus for the first time tomorrow.
2 comments:
Woo hoo
You've had a very busy and full summer, that's for sure! Seems like you packed so much into the summer -- I'm sure the kids enjoyed all their various activities, and the places you visited. Maybe you are all ready to be in more of a routine and regular schedule now.
Love to all,
Mom/Nana
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment