Sunday, January 02, 2011

Thanksgiving Day


The week of Thanksgiving the kids and I were home the whole week--it was my hope to do some fun things, get plenty done around the house, and feel accomplished. Instead Ava came down with a high fever and virus, that kept her lethargic and on the couch for almost five days. We were supposed to have dinner with our good friends, but decided to spare them the germs and have a low key dinner at home, with just the four of us. It was quiet, but good and the food was all delicious-- I received the ever complimentary thumbs up from our picky eaters, so it must have been good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Ava "poses" for pictures recently -- she could be a model, she is so pretty and photogenic! Did John also give you thumbs up for Thanksgiving dinner?

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving Dinner looks beautiful, and I know everything tasted delicious!
(no Thanksgiving pictures with John?)
Love,
Mom