Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Year Three Pictures












These pictures required two tries--we went the week after Ava turned three, with no luck. After rushing to get both kiddos dressed, Ava's hair curled, everyone out of the house and to the studio--she cried for ten minutes, insisting she did not want to smile. So, we left- she requested to lay down and was sound asleep by 10:30 that morning. Clearly she was not feeling well, poor baby. The following week we returned and had great results. She was more than happy to pose and smile for the camera. I think we got a handful of really cute pictures. These are scans from the originals and are not great, the glass on our scanner is all dusty underneath and I am not sure how to clean it. For our family-- I sent out copies to you all yesterday. I randomly selected the one(s) you received; but after looking at the choices here, if there is something else you would like I will happily send copies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the ones you sent to us. Ava is so pretty and looking so grown up already!
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana