My sister, Missie sent Ava these princess paper dolls that are sticky and you are supposed to crumble up tissue paper and make their dresses into a 3-D, floral design. It claimed to be for ages three and up, which is now appropriate for our three year old. However, I never thought Ava would stick with it-(figuratively or literally) it seemed like a project better suited for an older girl. Much to my surprise, not only did she spend over half an hour on Ariel this afternoon, but she was meticulous about the placement of each flower. Going so far as to follow the drawn fold in the skirt in a perfect line. I am impressed--here's the final product, see for yourself!
1 comment:
What a beautiful job Ava did! I think she inherited your artistic talent...(don't know if John is artistic?) When you were in kindergarten you were very meticulous about the art projects and did painstaking work too.
Love,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment