Monday, July 28, 2008

Five Months Old

Our baby is five months old, I can hardly believe it. I feel like time is passing even more quickly with Karsten than it did Ava's first year. Here are some new pictures of our sweet little man and I have uploaded a video for the first time to this page--he was laughing hysterically at Pappa this evening. It's very cute and if this feature works, it will be a nice addition so that people can see the kids in action, rather than just still images.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd be the first comment on this posting :) The video worked and is adorable. I just can't get over how much he looks like you, Julie - the eyes and nose are a match! :)

Love,
Lara

Anonymous said...

What a neat feature!! I love getting to see Karsten "live" on the video...what a delightful personality, and who knew that John was so funny! :) I know that Ava & Karsten are the "lights of your lives"...(remember that song?) Karsten looks so grown up sitting at the dining room table in a big chair!

Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana

Kathy said...

now i need to meet him even more than ever before