Karsten's picture is reminiscent of a similar photo of Ava with Sam - probably about the same age? Obviously Sam loves Karsten too!Hard to believe that Karsten will be 5 months old tomorrow...he is growing up too fast!
The blog is such a welcome way to keep in tocuh with, as the two Trolls are growing up. We love to look at the pictures of you all. Just so sad that Ava, Karsten adn Sam is growing so fast....
I just noticed when I looked at Karsten's picture again, it looks like he is giving a "thumbs up" -- must mean that he also likes Sam! Will be waiting to see an official "5 months old" picture posted soon!
3 comments:
Karsten's picture is reminiscent of a similar photo of Ava with Sam - probably about the same age? Obviously Sam loves Karsten too!Hard to believe that Karsten will be 5 months old tomorrow...he is growing up too fast!
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
The blog is such a welcome way to keep in tocuh with, as the two Trolls are growing up. We love to look at the pictures of you all. Just so sad that Ava, Karsten adn Sam is growing so fast....
All our love for you all,
Margaret and Asbjorn in Florida
I just noticed when I looked at Karsten's picture again, it looks like he is giving a "thumbs up" -- must mean that he also likes Sam! Will be waiting to see an official "5 months old" picture posted soon!
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment