We are in the midst of some of the hottest days of summer and I can confidently say I am ready for Fall. It's too hot to do anything outside that doesn't include some form of water to cool you off. Yesterday we met up with Leah and Gabe at the Suwanee Park to play in the fountain. The kids had a great time. That evening we all went back to that same park for an outdoor Jazz concert, once the sun went down it was much more tolerable. Ava and Karsten did awesome at the concert, I think they both really liked the music. Ava danced and wanted to see the band all evening. It was a fun family outing and nice to know we can do things John and I enjoy even with two kids in tow.


1 comment:
I'm sure that fountain was very inviting, and we know how much Ava loves to play in the water. Actually, I think we can top you in terms of hot weather, as we have had more than 3 weeks straight of temps. above 90 degrees, and last week had one day of 104! (the only break is that we don't have to suffer with high humidity, and it does cool off to about 65 degrees overnight). We're looking forward eagerly to fall also!!
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment