This has been a hard week in our household in terms of health. For a little over a week both the kids and myself have been pretty miserable. I finally went to the doctor Monday night and was diagnosed with double ear infections and tonsillitis. The next day I took Ava and Karsten to their pediatrician and they both had pink eye, Ava also had an ear infection, and poor baby is just plain stuffy and sick. To compound all of it, I think we are all suffering with some allergies here in the South, where everything is in full bloom and the pollen is thick! The good news is we have all been on meds for several days and so I think we are on the mend. The best news is that our Pappa is home!! It has been such a blessing to have him here this week to help out and allow me to rest. In the midst of sickness I realize how much I appreciate having him, in the day to day I realize that I couldn't be happier to simply have him back where he belongs, with his family. We are blessed to be a family living all under one roof, we have missed that.
No comments:
Post a Comment