How did Karsten like being "up close and personal" with the animals...was he a little dubious at first? I love the pictures of Ava with the goats -- must be her Norwegian genes! (We hope the train is running next time you go to the zoo, so Ava will be able to leave being "happy") -- life is full of little disappointments for all of us, unfortunately :).
3 comments:
How did Karsten like being "up close and personal" with the animals...was he a little dubious at first? I love the pictures of Ava with the goats -- must be her Norwegian genes! (We hope the train is running next time you go to the zoo, so Ava will be able to leave being "happy") -- life is full of little disappointments for all of us, unfortunately :).
Love,
Mom/Nana
Så kjekt de har det her i dyreparken. Og kanskje det er det Norske som gjør at Ava liker geitene.
klem fra Tante
I love that picture of Karsten. He's like, "Seriously? Are you going to pick me up now?"
Priceless.
Post a Comment