established 2006
What are Ava & Karsten planting, flowers or veggies? Does Karsten go down the slide by himself? He is getting to be such a big boy, and I'm sure he and Ava really enjoy playing together. Love to all of you,Mom/Nana
I just noticed in the last picture it looks like Karsten ws trying to eat some of the dirt from the planter, and Ava seems concerned ! :)Love,Mom
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What are Ava & Karsten planting, flowers or veggies? Does Karsten go down the slide by himself? He is getting to be such a big boy, and I'm sure he and Ava really enjoy playing together. Love to all of you,
Mom/Nana
I just noticed in the last picture it looks like Karsten ws trying to eat some of the dirt from the planter, and Ava seems concerned ! :)
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment