Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playmates


Just recently Ava and Karsten have really started playing together. I LOVE watching these moments-- the other morning they happily played with one another for a good while. Ava is much more imaginative and talks her way through everything, but Karsten is happy just to hang near his sissy. I hope they will prove to be good friends for life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being so close in age, I am sure that they will be good playmates, especially while they are young. Of course once Karsten is more mobile, and walking and able to get into the things which Ava is playing with, that might cause a few problems. We'll see if Karsten's easy-going nature continues. (Just a note of warning for the future: my brothers, Larry & Ken were only 16 months apart, and the two of them got into all kinds of mischief together! Grandma used to say that Larry was the "brains" who came up with the ideas, and Ken, being the younger one, went along with whatever Larry told him to do. So watch out, Karsten!)

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana