Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lacking Blog Desire

I have had a hard time making time for lots of things lately--I feel like my days are totally consumed with two children. When I do have a down moment, I find myself continually picking up after the said children and trying to find a little "me time". Tomorrow is the start of a new week and a new attitude. I am finding that I am not only lacking Blog Desire, but desire to be motivated in general. And so-- as of tomorrow, I am trying to eat healthier, exercise at least five x/week, go to bed at an earlier hour, keep the house a little tidier--so that when the children are sleeping I can do things for me. One of which includes maintaining new pictures on this blog. I enjoy doing it and I know that my family enjoys seeing the children. My family, who also includes a far away husband these days. So, for John's sake I will try to post with more frequency. I know you miss the kids, honey and they miss you. The new background is in honor of Pappa (although it is also a Valentine's Day theme) all of the things it says are true. John, you are my best friend and I love you very much. We miss you terribly and although still pictures and a video now again doesn't make up for the real thing, hope you enjoy a new post when there is one. xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post seemed written directly to John, so I wasn't sure if it was ok for me to leave a comment...
but just wanted to to offer encouragement and support to BOTH of you in the midst of such a difficult and emotionally stressful time for your family. Obviously this is not the way you wish for things to be...unfortunately, right now it seems necessary for John to have his job in Norway, which we know is miserable for him to be separated from you and the children. And Julie, you are doing a terrific job "holding down the fort" at home, and taking care of Ava & Karsten 24/7. Everyone appreciates how overwhelming and exhausting that is for you, without John at home to help with the children...and also to be able to support each other. "Hang in there"...perseverance will bring about blessings eventually! You both need to accept that each of you is doing the best you can in this difficult situation, and don't give up hope that things will work out. Thinking of you all
with love and prayers always,

Mom