
In the midst of all the craziness Ava gets into, Karsten continues to be a sweet, complacent, easy child-- I am sure his day is coming. Before I know it they will be ganging up on me and creating twice as much trouble. But for today, I just LOVE this face!
***Disclaimer, please know that I adore Ava more than words, I love her to pieces and don't want to write as if she is trouble. She is just "busier" than Karsten these days.
1 comment:
Of course we all think that Ava is beautiful and adorable and precocious, and probably too smart. Just remember, she was much easier whe she was Karsten's age also. As you said, Karsten's time will probably be coming soon -- so be prepared :) ...but we agree, he is very cute, and so sweet, (just like his big sister!)
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment