We just started Karsten on solid foods--based on his size, you would have thought that was the case awhile ago. It has been much easier to introduce baby food to him than it was with Ava. We tried every fruit and vegetable there was with her and she never took to it-- I think she didn't care for the consistency. So we finally gave up and she ate "real" food like bananas and mashed potatoes once she was a little older. True to Karsten fashion, he doesn't seemed thrilled with some of the things I have tried but he just hangs out, tries something, and then has a BIG grin; like just about everything else we do with him. He is quite simply the easiest going, lovely child.



2 comments:
Karsten looks like he could "handle" almost any kind of food already! Next he'll probably be ready for french fries and pizza! (just kidding! :) But I'm sure he will be wanting to try whatever Ava is eating as soon as he has a couple teeth. (Really cute pictures.)
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
I want to pinch his thighs...the urge is overwhelming actually...
Post a Comment