
Growing up in Norway and having had access to IKEA most of his life, John is as excited to visit that store as I would be to make a trip to the local Wal-mart. For those of you who don't know, I loathe Wal-mart... I don't know that John's feelings are as strong. We made a trip there this past weekend to try and get some additional things to finish out the living room which we have converted to our office. And also to get some inexpensive furniture for what will now be the kid's playroom. John can assemble this type of furniture with the greatest of speed-it's rather impressive to watch. It took me longer to put together this table and chair set, then it did John to build a double bookcase. Ava is very excited about the new table, it's the perfect size for her and I envision many tea parties and art projects will happen there. We are excited to get the last of the rooms in our house settled after the summer construction project and to use some of these new spaces we have created.
2 comments:
Very cute table & chairs, and that will be so practical for Ava & Karsten. Ava must have been having a snack at the table, looks like Sam is watching her very intently. Are you keeping the table & chairs in the family room, or in the play room? Can't wait to see all the remodeling and changes in your house...very exciting.
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
Well, I don;t like neither Wlamrt nor IKEA. But I love mu little niece and nephew....
onkel Asbjorn i Florida.
Post a Comment