Ava has become a fan of dress up. Actually, she is equally a fan of "no dress" for that matter-- she loves to be naked. But she also loves all things girl, including these high heeled plastic shoes. She wears them rather well and can run, jump, and dance with a fair amount of grace and coordination. All good training for a future living in the South. Most of the women my age all wear high heels, whether it's with something dressy or a pair of jeans. I for one never took to high heels, I don't think it's worth the pain for the sake of fashion. John is often on my case that I need more stylish shoes--or more specifically, heeled shoes. Perhaps Ava will be the one in this household to pull off the stylish shoes. Nothing like ruining her poor feet at the ripe age of two!
1 comment:
So does this mean you are "grooming" Ava to be a southern belle..."fiddle-dee-dee"! (In case you don't remember, that was what Scarlett O'Hara always said in "Gone With the Wind"!
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment