Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sweet Baby Boy



These pictures are from this past week- Karsten at 3 weeks. He is this big, beautiful baby who is so alert and strong. He can hold his head up like nothing I have seen and seems like he is going to be an active little guy as soon as he can move. He looks and acts much more like a 2 or 3 month old baby, not so much a newborn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to worry unless Ava tries to climb in the baby swing while Karsten is IN it! Hopefully she is being gentle with her baby brother, even if he seems "big". Karsten is looking very alert in those pictures, and I can hardly believe that he will already be 1 month old this Saturday. Have a Happy Easter, and especially to Ava & Karsten!
Love & hugs from Mom/Nana

Kathy said...

he is precious! I love his round little chin.