Yesterday Ava and I had a fun afternoon of baking-we needed a side dish to take with us to the Easter Celebration we were going to at our dear friend, Becky's house today. We are both in agreement that cake sounded like more fun than potatoes to both make and eat! Ava is very interested in anything to do with the kitchen. Being someone that really enjoys cooking and baking, I spend a fair amount of time in that room and she is always right there by my side. Yesterday was no exception-my little helper. I hope that she grows up to enjoy cooking herself and will someday remember helping Mamma in the kitchen.
1 comment:
You baked a LOT of cupcakes! How did everyone like them? It's so cute that Ava already likes to help when you are baking. She will probably be a good cook (when she grows up), like her Mamma.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment