Thursday, March 20, 2008

Learning to Share

Ava has claimed nearly everything that belongs to the baby. When gifts have come for him she is happy to unwrap and use them or play with them. The same holds true for any baby "equipment" we have out. She loves to sit in the baby car seat and or bouncy chair and hang out. Luckily she is a little peanut and doesn't weigh much over 20 pounds, so it does no harm. Likewise, at this point Karsten is unaware that she takes all of his things. I am sure payback will come in the years ahead. I will be very curious to see how she responds when he is happy to go in her room and use all of her things. Last night she figured out how to crawl up into the baby swing and was rocking it like a crazy woman...all the while squealing, "WEE!" It appears that she enjoys the swing more than Karsten does.
Hmmm-she is always using my stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Julie!! it's Katie. Congratulations for Karsten. so I'm doing a report on Norway and I was wondering if you could give me some ideas or some help. so I have to bring in something to eat from there and a phrase from Norway in Norwegian. there is other stuff too but I don't think I need help on those. if you could help that would be fabulous! if you have any ideas you can email me them. i got a new email address. it is duvengirl95@aim.com. talk to ya laterr.

love and miss you lots,
Katie :)

Kathy said...

That's hilarious. Their facial expressions are so cute. I love your babies!