

Ava has enjoyed the past two days playing at the local park and taking walks on the Greenway, it is good for her to get out of the house. We all feel like we've been couped up in either the house or hospital all week. This weekend has been glorious weather, close to 70 degrees today. Flowers are beginning to bloom and many of the trees are budding with lovely pink blossoms. Spring is in the air!
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I haven't called, I know how crazy it is with a new baby and toddler in the house. I can't believe you have been able to post these pictures and comments. You really are Supermom! Please take care of yourself Julie. Ava truly will not be damaged for life if you don't carry her. Let her snuggle next to you. You will be doing your whole family a favor by allowing yourself to heal as soon as possible. That's the end of my preaching. Your two children are gorgeous! How fortunate your weather is so nice. Nothing like an escape outside to clam and tire out a toddler. We are still buried in snow with more predicted for Tuesday. God bless, I will call this week.
Love, Ginny
Post a Comment