It only took me a month and a half but I finally have all our Disney pictures up on this blog. I loved looking through these and picking the handfuls I chose out of the masses of pictures I actually took on our vacation. This process reminded me just how great that trip was, in the midst of it you are tired and hot and sometimes cranky. There were even moments when I am sure we all thought Disney wasn't feeling particularly Magical. But in hind sight it was perfect. The expressions on the kids' faces, the memories we made, and the fun we had as a family are truly priceless. I love my family and it was so fun to spend this time together just the four of us, doing Disney.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Reflections on a Family Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment