Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkins for Preschool

Last weekend I really wanted to go up North for the big, fun pumpkin patches, but with John out of town I didn't want to go without him. The kids needed pumpkins for school so while we were driving we spotted a small, local patch and decided to go there. Ava had no interest in pictures that day, Karsten being his usual sweet self humored me. Hope we can still get up to Burt's Farm next weekend. It's a tradition and a great spot for photo opportunities. For now, I'll have to settle for this pumpkin shot.

My Little Pumpkin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, He is always sweet. Ava is just more independent (& assertive, like her mama!).
Hope you can go to the pumpkin patch next weekend with John -- if there are still pumpkins left.

Love,
Mom/Nana

Hege Helen said...

Kjempeflott at dere støttet en lokal gresskarprodusent, det er slike bidrag som gjør at dere muligens kan få flere produsenter i nærområdet.
Karten er og blir en skjønnas<3