Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ava's Belated Birthday Party

I was thinking that between lots of gifts and a family trip to Disney we would fore go a birthday party this year.  When I talked to Ava about that idea she was beyond disappointed to not celebrate her day with friends. So I gave in and agreed to something small at home-- I mean come on, you're only five once.  We had a belated birthday party a few weekends ago.  She wanted a fall theme with a Lalaloopsy cake, pinata and a jump house.  I agreed to all the above minus a jump house, we've done that already. I found something comparable on-line, ordered a party box of hippety hop balls and this gave us something to do and a party favor for everyone to take away.  It was a great party, the weather was perfect, everyone played nicely together, we bounced, played on the playground, ate pizza and cake and called it a day.  I am glad Ava got to celebrate being five with all her buddies.


Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl--Hope 5 is Fabulous! XO

2 comments:

Hege Helen said...

Du kan lage selskap når som helst til meg alltså, er jo bare så imponert. Du er så flink til å lage kaker og dekorere, mangler ord over hvor dyktig du er. Kjempe fine bilder så kjekt å se helt fantastisk.

Stor klem fra

Hege Helen

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful birthday party! Adorable cake masterpiece...looks like all the kids had a ball - literally! Such creative ideas you have - Party Planning Perfection. Ava looks so pretty and is getting so grown up!

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana