Saturday, October 22, 2011

Making Serious Traction

John is out of town, has been for nearly two weeks already.  He is on a business trip to India and Singapore--we are missing him terribly.  I am feeling overwhlemed at times with juggling a full time job, two kids, house duties, and various other things.  The good part is I have lots of quiet time in the evenings, so I intended to use the "lonely" time to be accomplished. My to do list while he was away included: organizing closets, posting stuff on Craig's List, making Halloween costumes, and catching up on my SERIOUSLY outdated blog.  As of today I can report that none of the closets have been touched--but material has been purchased for said costumes and I have managed to post 11 new blogs thus far!  The new format of Blogger makes uploading pictures from Picassa a breeze, it is so much faster and easier now, I am simply thrilled!  Am up to Ava's birthday, need to work on Disney trip and Fall festivities next; just may be caught up on this blog by the time John returns on Wedneday.  The closets will most likely be another story...

2 comments:

Hege Helen said...

Gleder meg til fortsettelsen, blir spennende å se bilder fra den siste tiden. Skjønner dere har det veldig travelt men du skal vite at jeg setter utrolig stor pris på å ta et blikk på familielivet deres. Blir kjempespennende å høre om John Egils tur. Du er jo så flink som syr egne kostymer til haloween, dette blir spennende. Ha en fantastisk feiring, gleder meg til fortsettelsen.
Love you xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

NOt a hard choice...organizing closets or posting pictures! :). And do one else would enjoy your closets being neat, besides you.
It's wonderful to share your pictures & all the events that we are sorry to miss because we are so far away.

Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana