For our final day we returned to the Magic Kingdom for all our "Must-Dos" one last time. We were able to get into the park early for our reservation breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. I loved walking down a totally deserted Main St. The park is so beautiful decorated for Fall and you could take in all the details without the masses in the way. It was super fun to go inside the castle, something we had never done. Hit a bunch of rides again and had time to go back to the the hotel, shower and finish packing before our evening flight.
These are two of the maybe five total pictures I am actually in-- always on the other side of the camera
For the low price of $200 you get breakfast and plastic swords/wands
Love Karsten's face--he is thrilled, can't you tell?
Oh, Ariel got a smile out of him
Checking to see when the Princess Parade is over
Our kids LOVED It's a Small World, rode it at least 5 times
Gotta love 0 minutes wait time-- my kind of line
Just spotted Rapunzel
Loved that they had coloring sheets while you wait in line for a picture
Karsten was bummed there was no Flynn Ryder-- Disney is kind of all about the girls and princesses, it's a little sexist and lacks gender equality. Bring on the boys!
Silly Soda Faces
A Final Fairy Farewell---The end of a great trip.
3 comments:
$200 for breakfast in the castle??!! And I thought things were expensive in Germany! Looks like you did it ALL at Disney World! I've never been there, but I'm worn out just looking at all the photos! Glad you had such a memorable trip.
Love to all,
Mom/Nana
Looks fun am me shure to bring me next time ( if there is a next time) rewind time back to September happy bray Ava
Luv u all Eden
I mean b-day on that last sentence nor bray
Eden
Post a Comment