Monday, April 13, 2009

The Perfect Picture--



--is most likely not going to happen for a long time in this household. Ava and Karsten are getting very good at sitting still and then moving in opposite directions as soon as I lift the camera. Easter morning was met with lots of attempts at getting a great picture of both of them. Matching Easter frocs, good hair, clean, happy--all good things, one would think. Instead I have their backs, one of the bottom of Ava's foot (classic), and lots in motion. The only one they are sitting still for, they were mesmerized by what was on tv. Oh well, I will keep trying and for this phase of life just be happy with candids, even if that means a foot in my face. :) Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That one of the 3 of you is a great pose! The rest are classic and awesome. They looked adorable in their Sunday bests.

Anonymous said...

Ava & Karsten looked adorable in their fancy Easter outfits! And I love Ava's curly hair! The picture of the 3 of you is very sweet too. Yes, they are at the stage where they don't cooperate for "posed" photos...just be glad that you are not a children's photographer professionally! That must be a very challenging career.

Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana