The "big" girls across the street taught Ava that jumping from the retaining wall into the leaves was both more fun and more effective than merely jumping from the ground. Our fearless little girl.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
When we were out on the playground with Ava & Karsten, MY fear was that they would run and fall over the retaining wall! I told John I thought there should be a low fence along the retaining wall for that purpose. As long as nobody breaks an arm or leg, I guess they both will be jumping from there soon.
1 comment:
When we were out on the playground with Ava & Karsten, MY fear was that they would run and fall over the retaining wall! I told John I thought there should be a low fence along the retaining wall for that purpose. As long as nobody breaks an arm or leg, I guess they both will be jumping from there soon.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment