The 2 through 5 year olds all sang Christmas carols in church last Sunday. Kids and singing always melt a big soft spot right into my heart. That morning Ava was not feeling 100% and is acting a little out of it. Additionally, all the kids were mesmerized with seeing themselves on the monitor, so they were looking there the majority of the time. They were all asked to wear a Santa hat and I could not find one in child's size to save my life. We finally saw this cheaply made, silly, velour dress and hat combination at Wal-mart and Ava begged to get it, which is something I would have typically said no to--but in this case we needed the hat and so I gave in. I actually think she looked really cute in it. Maybe I need to give in to her fashion wishes more often. (The last two boxes are videos.)
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Ava's Christmas Carols
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love it! So precious! And Ava looks especially cute in her "Santa dress & hat"!
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment