

This little Norwegian House and girl is Ava's favorite ornament from Nana, she keeps saying she looks like the girl and she wises she could live in a house like that. Maybe someday. Karsten was mostly into eating chocolate and laying under the tree as we decorated this year. Ava on the other hand, was a huge help and was fascinated with each ornament that was unwrapped. Saying to me, "ooh, Mamma--look at this one, it's so beautiful." I feel the same way, there is something about getting out the Christmas decorations each year. Looking over each ornament and remembering who gave it to you, where it came from, or maybe what it symbolizes. And now the house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.




1 comment:
I wish I could find a nice Norwegian Christmas ornament like that for Karsten too. Ava does look like that little girl. I'm sure both the children will really be excited about Christmas this year. Wish that we could be with you again for Christmas too.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment