Thank you, Nana and Gam Gam for the tea set...I love playing with it, but am not allowed to have real water until I get better at pouring it into the cups. Mamma says it is good for me to just pretend--I don't think that is nearly as fun. Karsten likes to have tea parties with me too, we are working on teaching him to hold a cup. Love, Ava




2 comments:
OOPS! (Sorry, about the 7 comments on the next pictures! My computer got carried away, and I couldn't delete them, once they were published!)
We're glad that Ava enjoys the tea set, and Karsten too! Such a big boy, sitting up with the boppy pillow.
Love & hugs,
Nana
I want to smoosh Karsten's chunka monka face! He is precious. And that little girl of yours is growing up way too fast...which means my son is as well :(
Tea parties are fun...at least from what I see in pictures. We're all about football, bugs and poop over here :)
Post a Comment