established 2006
Karsten and Ava are both adorable! Can't wait to see you next weekend, and to hug and play with the children. I love the bow in Ava's hair. (and maybe someday Karsten will also have some hair...but he is the cutest little bald guy I know!)Love & hugs,Mom/Nana
For noen søte barn og vi kan neste se fra bilde til bilde hvordan Karsten vokser. Gøy å følge medhilsen Tante Svanhild
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Karsten and Ava are both adorable! Can't wait to see you next weekend, and to hug and play with the children. I love the bow in Ava's hair. (and maybe someday Karsten will also have some hair...but he is the cutest little bald guy I know!)
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
For noen søte barn og vi kan neste se fra bilde til bilde hvordan Karsten vokser. Gøy å følge med
hilsen Tante Svanhild
Post a Comment