How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger. And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Ava has an incredible talent for sidewalk chalk art. I have never seen a little girl draw with so intricate detail. I'm floored...really...floored. Get that child on "America's Got Talent!" ;)
8 comments:
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
How cute that Ava & Karsten can take a bath together now. Does Pappa give them both a bath at the same time, or was this just for a picture? Does Karsten like his bath now? I know that wasn't case when he was younger.
And Mamma obviously enjoyed doing the pictures with sidewalk chalk with Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
Ava has an incredible talent for sidewalk chalk art. I have never seen a little girl draw with so intricate detail. I'm floored...really...floored. Get that child on "America's Got Talent!" ;)
Post a Comment