Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Little Man--is 2 months old!

I think that one of the cutest things about little boy clothes is when they make the boy look older than he really is--today Karsten sported jeans and a polo just like a little man. He is so darn cute, but I am slightly biased. You can decided for yourself...

Ugh-Ava warned me that this lady was crazy for photos

and pose...
maybe if I make a silly face she'll be satisfied .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! He looks more like 6 months, instead of 2 months, especially in such grown up clothes. I also love his lop-sided smile in his week 8 picture. Can't believe that it's already been 2 months since I was there with all of you. The months really do fly by.
Lots of love & hugs,
Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

P.S. - When Dad looked at the Week 1-8 photos on his email this morning, he observed that it looks like Karsten has "no neck"...so he must "favor" the Dorth side of the family! Either way...he is precious, and we are equally biased.

Love,
Mom

Kathy said...

He does look 6 months! And incredibly adorable. He is the spitting image of his mama. He is going to be a handsome one. Mother's, lock up your daughters!