
This is Ava's very favorite friend, Emily. There is not a day that passes that Ava does not ask for her, often it's the first thing she says each morning. She says her name so sweet and with much conviction-- EM-A-LEE, EM-A-LEE! We have met Emily and her Mommy at the park on several occasions and Emily also has a slide and sand box at her house-- Ava calls all slides and parks, "Wee!!" So, the request usually is EM-A-LEE WEE, EM-A-LEE WEE!! This generally happens at least 12x a day. We are glad that Emily lives just down the street and we are able to see her often, it's good to have a best buddy.
3 comments:
I'm glad that I was able to meet Emily and Suzy while I was in Atlanta. Happy for Ava & Mamma that you both have such good friends nearby. How cute that Ava asks for Emily! Maybe you'll have to put a sandbox in your yard for Ava.
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana
I deleted my previous comment because I completely botched the spelling...it looked like a blind, cave woman had written it.
I was trying to say that those girls look adorable and slightly mischeivious. Tell Emily's mommy I said 'hello'.
Post a Comment