Sunday, April 20, 2008

Little Mamma


Ava loves everything baby these days--in addition to taking good care of her brother, she has become quite the little mamma herself. She loves to take care of her baby dolls; she feeds them, burps them and takes them for walks. It is very cute to see her interact with her dolls and do creative play. The other night around 3am, as I was feeding Karsten-- I could see her in the video baby monitor talking to her baby and patting it's back, as if to put the baby back to sleep. So sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava got the "royal treatment" this weekend, and it wasn't even her birthday or Christmas! I know she will enjoy having her own mini-playground in the backyard. I'm sure she would love to have a swing also...(could you put up a "clothesline pole" in the yard to hang a swing from, or is that forbidden by the HOA?) Oh my gosh, Karsten is getting so big, and don't tell Pappa, but he is 100% Dorth, without a doubt! He is very cute!
Love & hugs to all,
Mom/Nana