a picture with Ava & Karsten together and I managed to get both of them looking at the camera. (well, sort of!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Success! Ava was cooperative about sitting still for pictures, and she & Karsten look so cute together! Does Karsten smile at Ava now when she talks to him? I can't get over how big he looks! He looks more like 3 or 4 months old, instead of 6 weeks. And Ava is 19 months old today! We are counting the days and weeks until we see you all the end of June.
2 comments:
Success! Ava was cooperative about sitting still for pictures, and she & Karsten look so cute together! Does Karsten smile at Ava now when she talks to him? I can't get over how big he looks! He looks more like 3 or 4 months old, instead of 6 weeks. And Ava is 19 months old today! We are counting the days and weeks until we see you all the end of June.
Love & hugs,
Mom/Nana
Here we have the female version of John and the male version of Julie. Holy cow, that little boy looks JUST LIKE YOU!
I love your children.
Post a Comment